100008, Kazakhstan, Karaganda, S.Erubaeva’s street, 44.
Tel.: +7(721-2) 56-76-55.
Welcome to our library! We are always glad to see you!
- Working hours
- How to become a reader of our library
- Instructions for use library
Library mode of operation
The winter schedule (from November, 1st till March,15th )
The library works for readers from 9.00 till 18.00 without interruption
The summer schedule (from March, 16th till October, 31st)
The library works for readers from 9.00 till 19.00 without interruption
The day off is Saturday
Last Wednesday of each month – library doesn’t work – sanitary day
How to become our reader
Any citizen, who has reached of 12-year-old, can be the reader of library. You must have the following documents (original) for registration:
- Birth certificate
Address certificate of residence
To students – the student’s card or the mark book.
Instructions for use library
A reader can use library fund. If he has the library ticket and a control paper, received at the record department. We ask you to show the library ticket, when you come into library and at literature reception.
In case of the library ticket loss, a reader receives the duplicate ticket on the basis of the identification card.
It is necessary for reader to inform about change of a residence, a place of work or a surname at the record department.
- Only readerswho have a residence permit in Karaganda can use the subscription funds of library.
- The citizens temporarily living in Karaganda, and also pupils of schools are served only in reading rooms.
- It is necessary to show the documents, the identity card and address certificate for annual re-registration of readers
Library ticket cost – 250 tenges, restoration of ticket – 250 tenges.
We invite You to our events: exhibitions, meetings, presentations. Look for information on our web-site and on stands in a library lobby.
Call reference: 56-74-64.